Submission of Completed Application for Licence to Practise
- Application forms can be downloaded from the Institute’s website or obtain at the Membership Affairs Directorate of the Institute.
- Application Forms are to be completed in line with guidelines stipulated in the form.
- A completed Application Form should be forwarded to Membership Affairs Directorate after the prescribed fee of N25,000 is paid.
- The application forms will be checked to ensure that payment was made and that the applicants meet the requirement of 36 months of training as specified in the Rules and Regulations before processing.
- Confirmation of the claims on the form is made by contacting relevant referees in writing and by telephone.
- The shortlisted applications are recommended by the Membership Affairs Committee for Council’s approval.
- Communicating the decisions of the Committee or Council to the approved/rejected members
- licences are then issued to successful applicants.
- Member applies for renewal at the expiration of the current licence.